West Thurston Regional Fire Authority shall develop, operate and manage the resources granted by the people of the region, to preserve lives and property in our community by providing services directed at the prevention, management, and mitigation of fire, emergency medical, rescue, natural and man-made disaster incidents.
To be recognized by our community as a department responsive to the community’s needs and concerns, a model of excellence in providing services through education, prevention and mitigation, a department that fosters an environment of involvement, trust and cohesion, a community service leader.
- Integrity: We will always tell the truth.
- Stewardship: We will always choose self over self interest.
- Accountability: We stand ready to prove what we say.
- Integrity: We value honesty, a high work ethic, and adherence to our values.
- Efficiency: We will manage and direct our resources for maximum impact and effectiveness.
- Leadership: We will be the organization others want to emulate.
- Change: We will always promote service as a basis for continual improvement.
- Teamwork: We value cooperation and collaboration among colleagues and customers. We will pursue mutually beneficial partnerships.
- Responsiveness: We will respond to the needs of the community appropriately in a timely manner.
- Employees: We honor those who are serving closest to our customers as our most valuable asset.
“Serving Better Together”